Southern Appalachian Highlands Conservancy Gift Shop
Tax-Deductible Donation/Membership in the Southern Appalachian Highlands Conservancy
When you become a member of the Southern Appalachian Highlands Conservancy, your donation helps us:
- continue working with landowners to protect important tracts
- continue to steward and manage protected lands
- raise awareness about the importance of land and water conservation
- protect local farms for local food production
Annual memberships begin at $40 and are tax deductible. Please know that whatever you give will go toward active, focused and sensible land conservation work.
You will receive an introductory, welcome letter and tax receipt for your gift from SAHC. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit conservation organization, and your membership gifts and charitable contributions are tax-deductible. Thank you for making a difference!
Benefits for All Members Include
- FREE, guided hikes on protected properties
- Our View from the Highlands newsletter
- Member discounts for special events
- And more!
For more information about membership, contact Cheryl Fowler at email@example.com or 828.253.0095 ext. 209.